Shirodhara, also known as Ayurveda Bliss Therapy, is an extremely meditative and relaxing treatment in which a soothing stream of warm oil is poured over the forehead in a rhythmic pattern. It is a unique and profound Ayurvedic therapy that acts to heal mental and emotional stress and awaken the Spirit. In Sanskrit, shiro means “head” and dhara means “flow.” During Shirodhara the steady, rhythmic pouring of warm oil over the brow-line induces a deeply relaxing and blissful state of being.
Some Benefits of Shirodhara:
- Relieves stress, insomnia, fatigue, tension, anxiety, headaches and hypertension.
- Rejuvenates the endocrine system and supports hormonal balance.
- Opens the third eye and increases intuition.
- Activates spiritual awareness.
- Gives deep mental relaxation.
Rates and Scheduling
Cost: $95 – for a 65 minute session which includes Ayurveda Bliss Therapy plus additional relaxing Ayurvedic and holistic healing practices