Posted on 27 Jan at 16:35h in Healthy Eating 1 Comment
One of my main intentions of 2016 was to go gluten-free for good. I have been almost 100% compliment and believe me my body lets me know when I slip. I have been experimenting with gluten-free balking and the results have been variable. But these GF blueberry muffins are legit. So tasty and are great for breakfast or an on-the-go snack.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted ghee
- 1/3 cup grade b maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and line muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients In another bowl combine the wet ingredients, then mix well into the dry bowl.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide between the cups, top with pumpkin seeds and bake for 25-30 minutes