MEXICO YOGA RETREAT – APRIL 2017
Dates – April 22 – April 29; Reserve your spot by Nov 12th
Almost Sold Out!!
About Mar De Jade
I am so excited to be headed back to Mar de Jade (Sea of Jade)! Nestled between the tropical jungle and the golden sandy beach of Chacala, Mexico, Mar de Jade is surrounded by natural beauty and absolute tranquility. It has been a top pick for meditation and yoga retreats for over 30 years and is a welcoming and safe atmosphere where you can rest, nourish your spirit and enjoy the good life.
MDJ has three amazing yoga halls, incredible food, spacious pool, spa and beautiful beach access. Your Meals are carefully prepared with fresh, local and when possible, organic ingredients. Many of the vegetables, fruits and legumes come from their 17-acre organic farm. The menu is mainly vegetarian with chicken and seafood options and they can easily accommodate people with food allergies and special diets.
What you Get
- 2 Yoga classes/day – morning vinyasa and evening slow flow or yin/restorativ
- 2 afternoon yoga play shops where you will have access to Carrie and Kate in a semiprivate environment to help you with inversions, arm balances, and other poses based on individual needs
- Daily meditation – optional
- All meals at MDJ
- $100 staff gratuity
- Airport Transfers*
- Day trip to Sayulita
- Afternoon hike/snorkel adventure
- Pricing is per person based on share occupancy (double in ocean, guest, and garden rooms; 4 persons in dorm).
- Ocean Room – $1950 double occupancy; $2520 single occupancy
- Garden Room – $1850 double occupancy; $2220 single occupancy
- Guest Room – $1700 double occupancy; $2020 single occupancy
- Dorm Room – $1450
- *Early bird special must be paid in full by Nov. 12th
- Air fare to PVR
- Soda, smoothies
- SUP/Kayak rental
- Spa treatments
- Lunch in Sayulita
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
Registration Details see Yoga in the Centers Events Page