- This event has passed.
Getting Started with Ayurveda
May 7, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - May 28, 2020 @ 6:15 pm PDT
I’m excited to share with you the details of my newest offering, Getting Started with Ayurveda. It’s a 4-part series aimed at helping you apply Ayurveda to your daily living with the support of a dynamic group. Live sessions are held via Zoom on Thursdays beginning May 7th and run 4 consecutive weeks. Call recordings will be made available to those who register.
At it’s root Ayurveda is the science of how to live a long and happy life. This 4-part series is designed to cover essential Ayurveda topics and give you the tools to live each day better.
Over the 4-weeks together you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of Ayurveda.
- Receive an Ayurveda Quick Start Guide.
- Create a simple daily routine that works for you.
- Understand and optimize your unique digestion type by recognizing your bodies signals and learning simple ways to course correct.
- Learn your unique constitution, what are common imbalances and how to regain balance with ease.
- Have time to get your questions answered.
- Get access to the recorded sessions.
Week 1 – Ayurveda in a Nutshell
Week 2 – Optimizing Digestion
Week 3 – Aligning with Daily and Seasonal Cycles
Week 4 – Uncovering Your Unique Constitution
Here’s how it works.
The four week course begins May 7th. We will meet on Zoom from 5:00 PM – 6:15 PM Pacific time. No worries if you can’t make it live you will have access to the recordings. Each session will be part information, part discussion and part Q&A. Each week you will be given practical ways to implement that weeks lesson into your daily life.
I’m excited to bring you this offering and to support you to learn and live the principles of Ayurveda. Register soon. I am limiting the group size so that you’ll be able to ask questions and get individual attention.